Chimes Greenhills allows its residents to have an affordable affluent lifestyle in one of the prominent addresses in Metro Manila.
This 40-storey residential project has a distinctive architectural design that will stand out among the neighboring buildings and will pave the way to an affordable affluent lifestyle for its future residents.
HLURB TLTS# ENCRFO-14-04-012
Chimes Greenhills Location
Chimes Greenhills Amenities
This distinctive 40-storey enclave is complemented by a charming array of lifestyle amenities to rejuvenate the mind and body.
- Main Lobby
- Life Fitness Gym
- Play Pod
- Game Station
- Private Theater
- Leisure Pool
- Kiddie Pool
- Sky Lounge
- Sky Garden
Chimes Greenhills Unit Layouts
The unique design of Chimes Greenhills sets it apart from the rest of the projects.
Buyers can choose from 3 unit types depending on their needs and preferences. Chimes Greenhills offers standard finished studio (21.70 to 33.70 sqm), one-bedroom (38.60 sqm), and two-bedroom (48.90 sqm) units.
Typical Residential Unit Features
- Entrance panel door with viewer
- Intercom per unit connected to the reception
- Automatic smoke detector and fire alarm with sprinkler system in all units
- Individual electric and water meter
- Telephone line per unit
- Cable TV line at living area and master bedroom
- Space and electric outlet for window type air conditioning system
- Space and utilities for single tub washing machine
Built within a 1,129-square meter premium land area along Annapolis St., Chimes Greenhills is equipped with amenities that surely won’t compromise your comfort.
- Main entrance lobby with reception
- CCTV monitoring on selected common areas
- Water is supplied by an elevated water tank and cistern
- Standby power generator for common areas
- Standby power at selected outlets and lighting fixtures in residential units
- Individual mail boxes at the ground floor
- Centralized garbage holding room at Basement 1
- Garbage holding area per residential floor
- Building Administration office located at the amenity floor
- Security Room located at Podium 3
- Common drying cage at Roof Deck
- Transformer and Gen Set Room
- Sewage Treatment Plant located below Basement 3
- Two fire exit stairs well-lit signage conforming of the Fire Code of the Philippines